Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Executive Assistant to the President
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Previous experience working with development and fundraising programs to increase donor contributions and funding sources.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint;
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including major donors, Board members, foundation staff, colleagues of the President and staff, and others.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of French is helpful.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Individual Planning and Organizing: Devises plans of action with explicit paths of specific action and measures of accomplishment for self and/or others, and allocates suitable resources so that objectives are achieved. Strong administration skills.
- Technical Competencies for the position: Demonstrates knowledge and skills of all own work role specific issues as described in this Job Description, especially organization governance, own staff supervision and support to the Chief of Staff and Strategy in external relations protocols and corporate communications.
- Accuracy and attention to detail: High level of accuracy, attention to detail and thoroughness. Ability to maintain a timely and efficient work flow.
- Managing Resources: Demonstrates the ability to plan and use resources (people and/or finance and/or physical assets) in accordance with AGRA guidelines and delegated accountability so that objectives are achieved in the most effective manner possible.
- Interpersonal Communication and Relations: Exceptional individual and group communication skills, and ability to represent AGRA externally at high levels. Demonstrates ability to maintain lasting, healthy, and effective one-to-one working relationships with AGRA partners, suppliers, customers, professional peers, own colleagues and others, and the media if called upon.
- Intercultural Sensitivity and Effectiveness: Demonstrates ability to cross and bridge different racial, cultural, or business cultures. This requires and is exhibited by personal experience of international or cross-cultural business with improved achievements.
- ) Team Work: Demonstrates productive drive in working as an Executive Assistant and with peers, partners, consultants and others to achieve pre-targeted and measurable operational results for self, and for the one supported or supervised.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- First degree in Business, Management, Public Administration or any business related area. A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Training in Communications.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing a busy, high profile office
- A total of at least 7 years’ of relevant work experience.
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE