Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
- Assisting in the analysis of merger applications;
- Assisting in gathering intelligence on merger trends;
- Assisting in gathering information on unwarranted concentration of economic power;
- Collecting data and information to assist in merger analysis;
- Tabulating data on merger applications;
- Drafting reports on merger applications;
- Assisting in the implementation of departmental deliverables, policies and procedures.
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Economics, Statistics or Business related discipline from a recognized institution;
- Be Proficiency in computer applications;
- Have good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and submit copies of clearance certificates from the following Agencies during the interview:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Credit Reference Bureau authorized by the Central Bank of Kenya
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications to:
Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 – 00200
The application shall include:
- Application letter;
- Detailed CV;
- Copy of National Identification Card;
- Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; and
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional referees.
Applications close on 23rd July, 2019 at 17:00 hours. Only applications with all the required attachments will be considered.
The Competition Authority of Kenya is “An Equal Opportunity Employer”
Women, persons with disabilities and persons from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.