Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Reporting to the Electrical Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing electrical engineering maintenance services to KTDA Factories.
- Overseeing new electrical installation for KTDA Factories by managing suppliers to ensure high standards of installed materials and workmanship;
- Monitoring electrical energy usage for purpose of advising factories on prudent electrical energy management;
- Liaising with KPLC on matters of electrical supply and maintenance;
- Assisting factories in electrical maintenance;
- Participating in the development or testing of electrical aspects of new technologies;
- Assisting Factories to develop adequate and competent electrical maintenance staff;
- Supporting electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems;
- Preparing periodic reports;
- Performing any other relevant duties that may be assigned.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
- Higher National Diploma in Electrical A Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering is an added advantage.
- A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience;
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice;
- Must demonstrate ability to execute work assigned with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams;
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask;
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant knowledge;
- Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication;
- Must be able to work under pressure;
- Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals;
- Must be able to deliver targets, and a good planner who pays attention to details
The post Assistant Electrical Engineer at KTDA appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.