Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Reporting to the Plant Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring smooth operation and maintenance of the hydropower plant.
- Monitoring of instrument readings as per established schedule.
- Performing physical inspections and approved minor repairs.
- Performing site tests for condition assessment when appropriate.
- Operating and maintenance of the power supply to the factory
- Scheduling preventive maintenance or life extension based condition assessment.
- Scheduling of Hydro generation in the factory in consultation with the plant supervisor.
- Implementation of SOPs
- Assisting the supervisor in the export/ import of power to KPLC and filling of the returns
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
- O level C- (Minus) or equivalent.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Report writing and communication.
- Fault finding and trouble shooting.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The post Assistant Plant Supervisor at KTDA appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.