Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Reporting to the Registrar (Academic Affairs), the Assistant Registrar (Examinations) shall:
- Prepare examination processing schedules;
- Ensure preparation, proofreading and duplication process of examination papers;
- Be the custodian of examination papers and unused booklets;
- Be the custodian of marked scripts and examination records;
- Facilitate the preparation, printing and issuing of academic transcripts;
- Maintain examination records – results, consolidated mark sheets etc;
- Prepare examination regulation documentation;
- Maintain database of approved external examiners;
- Facilitate the process of external examiners assessment of 1st and 2nd Semester examination scripts;
- Facilitate external examiners travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Facilitate the process of payment of external examiners;
- Prepare reports on semester examinations;
- Prepare the Section budget and procurement of materials and equipment;
- Provide secretarial services to the following: Senate Examiners Board, Ad- hoc committees on Examination Irregularities and Examination Review committees;
- Prepare letters to candidates on outcome of Senate deliberations on supplementary/ repeat/special examinations, suspension, expulsion, warning etc.;
- Ensure the update of student file records with reference to transcripts, daily examination communication etc.;
- Prepare student data, records and statistics on completion rate, graduation, exam related irregularities, number of examinations etc.;
- Ensure that the examination office file records and registry are updated and maintained constantly.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field with 6 years working experience, 3 of which as Senior Administrative Assistant Scale 11 or its equivalent;
- CPS (K) or Diploma in relevant area is an added advantage;
- Must be registered with relevant professional body;
- ICT Competence.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
The post Assistant Registrar Examinations at Kibabii University appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.