Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
- Reporting to the Deputy Registrar (Administration and Human Resources), the Senior Assistant Registrar (Human Resources) shall assist in supervision and management of Human Resource Management functions in the Administration and Human Resources Department.
- Masters Degree in Human Resource Management with at least three (3) years working experience as Assistant Registrar Scale 12 or its equivalent.
- CIHRM or Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Must be a full member of IHRM in good standing.
- Shown merit and administrative ability in work performance and results.
- ICT Competence
- PhD Degree in a relevant area is an added advantage.
The post Assistant Registrar HR Management at Kibabii University appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE