Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Can you handle being the centre of attention, are you the gin to our tonic? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Park Inn by Radisson, we’re looking for first class people just like you!
At the Park Inn by Radisson, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our Bartenders are extremely sophisticated, have a fun flare, a sparkle and dash of fizz. They are able to engage our guests using their energetic and positive personalities.
Key Responsibilities of Bartender:
- Serves guests in a prompt and courteous manner in accordance with Food & Beverage service standards
- Promotes additional sales by taking opportunities to upsell
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the food & beverage menus items to be able to advise guests on selection and promote additional sales accordingly
- Ensuring all ingredients are available at all times by communicating to supervisors in good time
- Ensure stock take in your respective bar is done promptly and accurately
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Requirements of a Bartender:
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills, you will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience exhibiting creative flair!
Are you Yes I Can! ready to pour the perfect pint? Then this is the job for you! Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter! less
Salary: To Be discussed
Schedule: Full Time
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience
Location: Waiyaki Way Nairobi City KE, Kenya
Expiry date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019
- Training in Mixology
- Advanced Knowledge of Wines Advanced Beers/Spirits Knowledge
- Fast-Paced Experience
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Wine Pairings
- Knowledge of Beer Pairings
- Possess a Yes I Can! spirit
- Able to work in a diverse team
- Hunger for new ideas