Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has exciting opportunities in our Branch Business Division. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individuals who are committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Reporting To: Branch Operations Manager
Overall Job Purpose
The Cash Officer will be responsible for processing customer’s cash receipts and payments so as to enhance customer satisfaction.
- To proactively engage customers by offering them product and services in order to enhance customer loyalty/retention.
- To positively identify the customers by scrutinizing the documents against the banking system in order to avoid losses.
- To receive cash and cheques by verifying the genuineness so as to minimize the losses to the bank.
- To cross sell bank products by interviewing the customers over the counter in order to enhance business growth.
- To reconcile cash by day end balancing to ensure accurate bank balances.
- To prepare various reports to inform branch management.
- To observe laid down operating procedures to ensure internal controls are adhered to.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Abusiness related degree from an accredited university.
- Six months experience,experience in banking or a similar role will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of banking products and procedures.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Office applications.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled at receiving and processing banking transactions.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of proper cash handling procedures.
- Must be a self-driven individual, team player and have integrity.
Application Deadline: 19th September,2019