Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Territory Account Manager – East Africa
- 5+ years of technology sales experience
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of leading a large account, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations skills, and short/mid/long term opportunity management is needed.
- Requires validated knowledge of the market and strong technical knowledge preferred. You have the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
- Validated knowledge of working with complex strategic accounts including calls on decision makers and all other levels of the account.
- Looking for a self-starter; little supervision required.
- You are able to demonstrate skills of negotiation with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy. Be able to position end-to-end solutions and articulate Cisco strategies to senior customer executives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You have in-depth knowledge of the selling process. (i.e., strategic account planning, extended resource engagement, sales cycle, etc) as well as a focus on driving Cisco opportunities in all sites and subsidiaries.
- You are strategic with your accounts and planning and have an understanding of the technical aspects of datacenter, enterprise software sales & cloud services/solutions.
- You will also be responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy, pipeline development and customer satisfaction. Team selling required.
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE