Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Job opportunity: Co-operative Bank ICT Compliance Analyst
Compliance AnalystAre you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment?
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the place for people who want to make the world a better place and achieve great things.We are looking to place dynamic, creative, self–driven and experienced professionals with excellent grasp of technology and automation.
You have great follow through, highly analytical and a critical thinker that is solution oriented.
You have championed ICT best practices and you are well experienced in ICT quality assurance.
Reporting to the Head – Quality Assurance, the role holder will be responsible for reviewing and aligning all ICT processes and undertaking continuous process and system control monitoring to ensure conformance to stipulated processes while at the same time enforcing ICT governance and best practice adoption in business analysis, solution architecture, project management and systems maintenance and support.
The role will also involve internal systems and process audit to ensure adherence to defined control and effectively provide feedback to process and system owners for corrective measures as well as improvement of all processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.The Role
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Review existing processes to create efficiencies through process optimization, role alignment and tools adoption while ensuring processes are adhered to, tools are correctly used and people are skilled and sufficient. Provide guidance for alignment of ICT with Plan, Build and Run ICT model through clear demarcation of roles and correct adoption of best practice methodologies to achieve predictable outputs first time all the time.
- Champion the ICT best practices in the organization by continually identifying gaps and developing strategies to close them in either processes, people skills or roles and tools.
- Undertake continuous process improvement by use of planned and unplanned interactions to identify process readiness for adjustment while ensuring coverage of all impacted areas.
- Undertake objective, systematic audit of processes and systems in line with IT Controls audit practices-CISA; perform a detailed analysis and develop a roadmap to correct non-conformances.
- Enforce quality control in project work to prevent scope creep, cost management and effective schedule management to ensure projects adhere to planned timelines in line with the Project Execution Plan (PEP) & Project Quality Plan (PQP)
- Review project performance to identify opportunities for improvement and make effective use of individual and team capabilities to negotiate responsibility for work outcomes.
- Ensure process visibility and team accountability by integrating all domain areas across the delivery process and review adoption of tools for process conformance, actively listen to staff, colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- To be the custodian of ICT best practice alignment, by ensuring the most up to date processes and procedures are accessible to the whole ICT organization through a centralized storage with version control, frequent communication and sensitization. Ensure processes are accessible to all and enforcement mechanisms are clear for all processes and effective.
- Act as the technology partner for ICT in identification, implementation and adoption of new technologies for business solutions as well as process effectiveness.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and/or other related fields from a recognized university.
- 4 + years’ experience in a similar role in a busy work environment preferably a financial services ecosystem.
- Professional Qualification on ICT Audit Certification – CISA, Six Sigma, CMMI/QMS Certification.
- Excellent communicator with good analytical and problem solving skills and excellent grasp of technology and automation.
- Ability to handle complex information with accuracy and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number BPA/BCM/2015 by 29th April, 2016.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE