Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
The Competition Authority of Kenya (the Authority) is a Statutory Agency established under the Competition Act No.12 of 2010. The Authority’s mandate is to promote and safeguard competition and also protect consumers from unfair and misleading market conduct.
The Authority has established a one year internship program for fresh graduates from the university. This program aims at exposing the graduates joining the labour market to a real work environment in order to enhance their employability.
The program is open in the following functions of the Authority;
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Enforcement & Compliance
- Planning, Policy & Research
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource & Administration
- Mergers and Acquisitions- Bachelors degree in Economics
- Enforcement and Compliance- Bachelors degree in Law/ Economics
- Planning, Policy & Research– Bachelors degree in Economics/Statistics
- Supply Chain Management– Bachelors degree in Supply Chain/Procurement/Logistics
- Human Resource & Administration – Bachelors degree in Human Resource /Social Science
- Beneficiaries of the Authority’s Young Professionals program, Industrial Attachment and Apprenticeship will not be eligible;
- Beneficiaries of the internship program from any other institution are not eligible;
- The applicants must have graduated within the last one year;
- Must be below 27 years of age.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications to:
The Director General
Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 – 00200
Apply via the Submission Form
log into the Authority’s Recruitment Portal; or;
Drop Point: Kenya Railways HQ’s, Block “D” ground floor,
The application shall include:
- Application letter;
- Updated CV;
- Copy of National Identification Card;
- Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; and
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional referees.
Applications close on 29th April, 2019 at 17000hours. If you do not hear from us by 24th May, 2019, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the internship program
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Diversity balance considerations will be applied in the selection process
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.