Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Space and Contracts Officer
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications:-
- A bachelor’s degree in Land Economics, Building Economics, Real Estate or Law.
- At least 3 years’ experience in general property management.
- Project management and client management skills.
- Negotiation skills and Analytical skills.
- Business awareness.
- Contracts & SLA management skills.
- Knowledge of the bank’s policies & procedures.
- Good understanding of the contract law, land law and arbitration related to property management and contracts.
- In-depth knowledge of property management, acquisition and registration.
- Knowledge of the various professions in the construction industry.
How to apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application letter enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org the job reference number SCO/SSD/2019 by 26th April, 2019.