Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
At Ricasi Consultancy Limited, we are passionate about the success of SME because we believe it is the key to reinventing the African story. We desire to see SME in Kenya change lives by maintaining sustainable growth.
We support SMEs’ effectively pursue their core objectives by providing quality solutions that help them nurture operational excellence, create a competitive advantage and maintain sustainable growth.
- Responsible for evaluating and loading new accounts into Ricasi’s online talentpool system.
- Entering client and job vacancy information from various sources within given time limits.
- Verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for errors and correcting any incompatibilities.
- Obtaining further information for incomplete entries.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- A bachelors degree will be an added advantage.
- Experience with online data entry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to observe strict confidentiality.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
Our corporate culture is shaped and defined by these values that guide our thoughts and actions in all our dealings: servant leadership, integrity, innovation, agility and collaboration.
This is a part time offer with a payment structure that is based on completed work.
Successful applicants will be working from home.
Applicants need to have access to a computer or laptop with internet access.