Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Directline Assurance Limited Latest Vacancy
Overall Purpose of the Job: This role provides end to end support in manpower planning and talent acquisition across the company. It also ensures the administrative functions of HR are achieved.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor overall headcount and per department viz a viz budget
- Support in the company-wide manpower planning per approved budget
- Maintain an updated overall Headcount & salaries budget database per department
- Updated organization and departmental structures
- Productivity matrix against recruitment request
- Support in the company-wide recruitments for all approved requests per approved budget. This includes advertisements; shortlisting; calling candidates and arranging for interviews; reference checks on 1st successful interviews and before the 2nd interviews; request and receipt of documents for staff file; opening the staff file and ensure its completion using the checklist sign off
Support in implementation of a recruitment strategy
- Enforcement of recruitment processes and procedures across departments
- Co-ordinate all Internal and external recruitments
- Enforce the promotion procedures and processes by advertising all jobs internally and following the laid down recruitment processes including interviews for both internal & external candidates
- Enforce the Transfer procedures and processes in line with manpower needs including ensuring variation letters are done; staff have signed new JDs & KPIs for their new role/stations; facilitation processing through the Admin; workstations/equipment requests to Admin;
- Maintain the matrix on transfers and promotions and gaps to be filled
- Update all employee records in HRMIS and changes as per employee changes on file ensuring update employee records/data
- Train and/or orient new staff on use and update HRMIS on active modules e.g. Leave
- Management of HRMIS employee information
- Staff files management and update all staff related paperwork
- Manage the Exit process from receipt of resignation to the clearance process and replacement strategy
- Track and update the headcount changes and give updated report on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Manage Annual Leave plans for the year with specific dates
- Communicate to staff on joiners and leavers and other important communications on day of joining or last day of work
- Assist with logistical planning for staff forums, staff meetings and other staff communications etc
- Facilitate travel requisitions when need be including employee re-location costs
- Monitor and report on daily attendance, Investigate and understand causes for staff absences
- Flight bookings and management of costs for pre-authorized travels
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- University degree preferably in Human Resource Management or any other related discipline
- A diploma in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
Member of IHRM
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy HR Department
Skills and Attributes
- Basic MS office skills, proficient in Ms Excel and numerically inclined
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet datelines
- Effective written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, use sound judgment and perform independently
- Conversant with various labour laws and their application.
- Experience using a HRMIS system
If you qualify for the above advertised role, kindly send us a detailed CV and Application Letter clearly demonstrating your fit as per the roles & responsibilities and the person specifications (academic/professional qualifications, experience, skills & attributes) listed above.
Applications that do not conform to the Application Instructions will not be considered.
Kindly send your application documents to email@example.com to reach us on or before 5.00pm 7th December, 2018.