Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Fanaka Real Estate company, an award-winning real estate firm is looking to hire qualified and experienced Driver to join their team.
We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner to our project sites as well as run external office errands.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
Ultimately, the company driver should help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their site visits & transportation needs.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Pick up clients from the office and or activations sites and take them for site visits
- Run external office administration errands
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Availability to occasionally take weekend shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
Interested applicants to send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th July 2019.