Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
We are the leading motor vehicle assembler in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand’s automotive excellence going back over 40 years in this market.
With more than 15 models in its line-up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for seven years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 39.1% by end of 2018.
This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles and excellent after-sales service.
In line with the company’s Vision of being a Trusted Logistics partner, we are in the process of identifying Drivers for eventual consideration on need basis by our Business Partners who include;Suppliers, Dealers and Customers. Kindly note that, these Drivers will not be Isuzu EA employees
- A clean driving history.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean Grade C- (minus).
- Basic mechanics training will be an added advantage.
- At least five years driving experience of A, B, C, and E class.
- Defensive driving course is an added advantage.
- Valid driving license for classes A, B, C (under old classifications) or E (under new classification).
- Experience with Passenger Service Vehicles (PSV) where applicable.
- Certificate of Good conduct.
- Transporting client’s goods safely and in good time.
- Vehicle Maintenance: ensure that the vehicle assigned is periodically serviced as per manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Facilities management: Organize for repairs when need arises with the management.
- Check the validity of vehicles documentation and keep records in respect to vehicle licenses appropriate inspections and insurance, inform Capital logistician in good time to renew documents about to expire.
- Update vehicle files and ensure that paperwork and filling is in order and up to date.
NB : In line with the company’s Vision of being a Trusted Logistics partner, we are in the process of identifying Drivers for eventual consideration on need basis by our Business Partners who include Suppliers, Dealers and Customers. Kindly note that, these Drivers will not be Isuzu EA employees.
Application Deadline is 15th April 2019.
Method of Application
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Business Partner,
Isuzu East Africa Ltd,
Enterprise / Mombasa road,
P.O. Box 30527-00100,
OR e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline: 15th April, 2019