Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Cash and Trade Proc Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the digitization processes in the department with a view to transform ASO in line with the global outlook.
- Signer database update in support of CitiDirect BE Digital Onboarding (2DO) process for Kenya
- Responsible for providing maintenance solutions for customer needs.
- Direct liaison and provide support to customers on account maintenance and account opening documentation queries.
- Handling of customer calls to advise customers on various account related queries.
- Timely resolution of queries raised to ASU and logging of the queries into STaRS for tracking.
- Initiation and participation in departmental projects that involve process improvement initiatives.
- Perform quality assurance review every month for all the accounts opened and publish review findings. Track any issues noted for closure/regularization.
- Perform quality MCA review in the absence of the departmental head and track any issues noted for closure.
- Provide support to other departments to ensure that customers’ exceptions are not only met but exceeded.
- Minimum- University Degree
- Intermediate understanding of all O&T departments
- Intermediate Computer Skills
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through this link