Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
SAP Data Supervisor
Our SAP Data Supervisor will be part of the SAP Administration function within the Global Sourcing team.
S/he will take ownership of data management within supply chain operations for our Global Sourcing team that could involve working with stakeholders across: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda Malawi, Burundi, and Zambia.\
The SAP Data Supervisor’s responsibilities will include:
- Preparing / drafting Payment requests for the Teams’ procured items
- Liaising with the Finance team to process all teams’ payment request for procured items/services
- Entering real time data into SAP daily
- Enter Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders, GoodsReceipt Purchase Orders, invoices, landed costs, and AR Invoices as required by clients
- Run open reports weekly and request documents from purchasers as needed according to due delivery and payment due dates
- Tracking all Purchase Orders both physically and in the SAP System
- Working with the team to track goods delivery and Quantities delivered
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
Career Growth and Development
One Acre Fund invests heavily in building management and leadership skills. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentor ship and through regular management consulting-style career reviews. We also have regular one-on-one meetings, where we listen to and discuss career goals, and work collaboratively to craft roles that each person can be passionate about.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years work experience in a competitive and professional work environment
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Have a high attention to detail and be able to enter the data submitted accurately
- Understand SAP and fully support clients with all related questions and quickly solve issues
- Clearly communicate with all the stakeholders in the Logistics, Finance and assigned clients
- Ability to work quickly and independently to manage the workflow that is in the work stream pipeline
Language: English fluency required
Preferred Start Date: 18th February 2019
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Duration: Full-time job
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Apply online at https://boards.greenhouse.io/oafkenya/jobs/1497159.
All applications to be submitted by 23rd January 2019
Note: We are not able to sponsor a visa for this position
You must be 18 years or older to qualify for any position at One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.