Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Sales representative jobs
- Selling/Marketing the insurance company’s products
- Providing services to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling Property, Accidents, Motor, Wiba, Personal Accident and Health insurance.
- Completing coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluation of needs
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presents to prospective customers and existing clients
- Advise clients on market conditions and insurance related matters
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints Reports directly to the Business development officer
- Minimum Qualification of Diploma but University degree will be added advantage
- Well presentable and a good communicator
- Must be above 23 years of age
- COP qualification will be an added advantage
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Requires minimum supervision
- Previous experience in sales with a proven track record will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If this position is of interest to you, please email your detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter to Endevera@resolution.co.ke. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted