Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Evaluation Coordinator Job Opportunity at ICAP Kenya
ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Kenya Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at national, county and sub county levels. This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Evaluation Coordinator, Kisumu
Reporting to the Technical Advisor-M&E, the Evaluation Coordinator is to provide technical support in the planning and implementation of Evaluation activities within JOOTRH prevention, care and treatment, Medically-Assisted therapy and Gender-Based violence and recovery services in collaboration with the Hospital Management Team.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
- Oversee Evaluation activities
Facilitate and offer technical support in planning and implementing of evaluation activities, including protocol design, implementation, data collection, data analysis and reporting writing.
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) ,train facility Health Care Workers and Implementation staff on each evaluation and implementation science project
- Complete and compile all necessary research documentation and information to gain appropriate regulatory and ethical approval.
- Ensure adherence to evaluation standards and ethical protocols.
- Identifying evaluation staff capacity building needs, facilitating access to capacity building opportunities, and providing training and mentorship.
- To lead design and analysis of data for key conference presentations and manuscripts.
- Degree or Diploma in medicine, social science or similar discipline
- Proven experience in evaluation and qualitative research.
- Preference will be given to those with medical background.
Method of Application
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to the Director-Human Resources, ICAP, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 12th, 2018. Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer