Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Execute a set of activities that helps in monitoring, controlling and evaluating performance against plan and generating insights to inform decisions and action.
Scope of the role covers financial analysis and controlling activities in the following areas, NSV, Trade investment, A&P Regular financial analysis done to transform data (actual, historical & plans) to a form that helps in understanding of costs and thus supports cost controlling.
A key output from the analysis is aggregating the risks & opportunities from the above mentioned sub process areas, required actions determined and communicated to senior management. Accuracy and completeness of the financial data generated is of key importance to ensure risks are mitigated appropriately and opportunities recognized and pursued.
- Support the month-end reporting for the supply finance processes for the market including NSV reporting, trade investment and A&P reporting
- Stakeholder engagement with market commercial finance teams
- Identify and drive process improvement pro-actively seek out better ways of doing things and drive implementation of “simpler, faster, better” processes and ways of working.
- Own and champion the controls agenda by ensuring financial controls environment are in operation
- The Financial Controlling Analyst NSV, TI and A&P is a role within ABSC Financial Controlling Team. Based in Nairobi and requires supportive and challenging business partnering.
- Success is entirely dependent on managing and maintaining excellent relationship with Market Finance and teams in other functions.
Key Stakeholders include:
- Commercial Finance teams
- Marketing and Sales teams
- External and Internal Auditors
- GDBS and other Global Diageo teams.
- The role may require people management skills
- Qualified Professional Accountant- CPA(K)/ACCA/ACMA
- Business related Degree.
- At least 1 – 3 years working experience in a multinational corporate environment, with exposure to some of the following areas:
- Proven track record in the area of Financial Accounting / Reporting, and/or Financial Controlling experience is strongly preferred
- Internal / external audit experience and/or SOX is an advantage
- Experience with Shared services process activities is an advantage
- Capable of working in a deadline driven environment.
- Working in a multi-national finance environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage senior managers
- Demonstrated English proficiency (read, write and speak)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Relevant experience with integrated systems such as SAP is an advantage.
- MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Word, etc.)
- BFC knowledge is an advantage
The post Financial Accountant at Sheer Logic appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.