Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Job Description Summary:–
- Lead the Franchise Technical Operations by providing technical thought leadership to drive the Franchise business plan successfully working with Franchise teams and bottling partners.
- Co-ordinate all Technical activities across the Franchise to achieve quality, productivity and volume objectives through supporting the execution of the Bottler Business Plan (BBP) in line with BU, Group and Corporate initiatives.
- Leverage functional support and expertise to address opportunities or issues expediently in collaboration with SRA, Packaging & ICE, Technical Operations, Stewardship, Commercialization etc.
Key Duties And Responsibilities :
Strategy and Business Performance
• Develop and implement 3 year BP and annual BP around key Technical initiatives aligned with respective Franchise BP’s
• Approve and ensure execution of annual BBP(s) – manage opportunities and issues arising with Bottler Leadership Team
Stewardship on QSE(Quality, Safety and Environment) , SRA
• Lead quality improvement in collaboration with Franchise, BU counterparts and Bottlers to protect our brands by implementing KORE (Coca-Cola Operating Requirements) and the continuous enhancement of quality operations in plants, distribution systems, fountain and suppliers
• Ensure overall QSE compliance by supporting technical assessments/pre-audits and timely implementation of corrective action plans to include ingredients, packaging materials and Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) standards
• Drive EOSH performance improvement through defined metrics in SDW (Stewardship Data Warehouse)
• Collaborate with Scientific Regulatory Affairs (SRA) function to proactively manage regulatory and environmental issues to drive profitable growth
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
• Lead the validation process to ensure all bottling facilities have a valid SMP (site master plans) in place on new lines, upgraded processes etc comply with KORE requirements
• Influence continuous productivity improvement with our Bottling partners through recognized productivity programs such as OE, TPM , Six Sigma, Manufacturing Way
• Collaborate with the Bottler to ensure that process critical equipment is capable, through effective preventive maintenance programs
Identify supply chain gaps, develop and execute initiatives that improve performance, reduce cost, and accelerate growth. Achieve full alignment with Bottling system in related areas (manufacturing and distribution infrastructure, demand and operations planning, inventory management, logistics, warehousing, and third-party distribution).
• Work with marketing and relevant functions in the Franchise to identify new product, package and equipment opportunities and manage the development and commercialization process.
• In collaboration with Bottler Management, Franchise Leadership Team and the BU Technical Operations Manager, develop the strategic plan around infrastructure and capacity planning in order to satisfy demand requirements
• Local Sourcing: Lead and facilitate the the development of capacity (infrastructural plans) and continuity of supply for key input materials locally where possible
• Recycling: Develop and implement a Recycling Framework for the Franchise in conjunction with PAC and other relevant stakeholders to enhance our social license to operate
• Effectively manage all people processes to a high quality, on time and on budget – performance management, organizational changes, training,
• Motivate and lead the Technical Team and any dotted line functional support to deliver the Technical and Franchise Business Plan
• Build system and team capability to ensure our team continues to effectively support the business and build the careers of our associates
• Collaborating with the Bottling Partners, Franchise General Managers, Franchise Leadership Team, BU Central –
Technical, suppliers, distributors to drive the Franchise Technical agenda
• Lead the Supplier Guiding Principle (SGP) agenda with Suppliers
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science: Industrial, Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Food Science & Technology, Biochemistry. Fluent in English. French will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years relevant functional experience in the beverage / food industry with P&L accountability. Functional expertise in at least any two: Supply Chain, Quality, Engineering. Experience in Bottling, Canning or FMCG operations, Commercialization, Environment, Auditing is an added advantage.
- Significant travel required – Local and international 50%
Deadline: August 25 – 2019