We Are Hiring!!
Submit CV Here
Google Digital Skills
Google Digital Skills is a free Training Program sponsored by Google tailored to empower a million young Africans with digital skills knowledge/tools to help them build an online presence, create content, understand social media and digital advertising. We believe that if young people have the right skills, they can build businesses, create jobs and boost economic growth across the continent.
Google Digital Skills Curriculum:
- Introduction to the Internet: Traditional Media, Digital Media, Websites vs Web pages, Terms associated with the internet.
- Opportunities in Digital: Data and digital around the world, Leveraging insights and tools, Careers in digital & Job Search within Google.
- Leveraging Digital: Social media 101, Running a social media campaign, Content marketing
- Introduction to Digital Advertising
- Venue: University of Nairobi Towers, 4th floor.
- Time: Wednesday 22nd May, 2019 from 9.30am-12:30pm
- Duration: 3Hrs
- Cost: Free
Register and Book your spot Click Here
NB: Only registered participants will receive a certificate Register NOW Click Here