Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Resort’s 120 luxuriously appointed hotel rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. Originally the retreat of movie star and Club founder, William Holden, the Club’s illustrious former members have included Winston Churchill and Bing Crosby
Reporting to the Grounds Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Ensuring that the Hotel’s Environmental Policies are adhered to appropriately.
- Maintaining and Mowing of lawn and grass areas to the highest standards.
- Assisting with all gardening work as needed.
- Collection of litter, garbage, leaf debris and tidying up of all outdoor areas as instructed.
- Application of fertilizer and pesticides as per the instructions.
- Responding promptly to requests from the Landscaping Manager.
- Application of water and irrigation tasks when needed.
- Ensuring that the Guests are well treated and their level of satisfaction not compromised in the course of duty.
- Ensuring that machines ,equipment and hotel property are well handled and properly stored after work.
- Assisting in the welfare and well being of Animals and Birds.
- Performing duties that may be necessary to enhance the efficient operations of the Grounds department and the hotel.
- Previous experience is an asset
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to)
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
The post Gardener at Fairmont Hotel appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.