Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Job Field: Supply Chain
End Date: Nov-08-2019
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Shift: Day Job
Job Schedule: Full-time
Position: Graduate Apprentice- Manufacturing Excellence (ManEx)
Duration: 1 year
Main Job Purpose
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
The Graduate Apprentice – ManEX is responsible for the coherent application of WCM techniques across the sourcing unit. Working under the guidance of the site ManEx coordinator, she/he will apply rigorous cost deployment to convert losses to cost using loss trees and associated tools. This analysis will support the prioritisation of equipment, training and process interventions (4Ms) to eliminate those losses identified.
The Graduate Apprentice – ManEx is the sourcing unit’s assistant practitioner for focussed Improvement activity and Kaizen. This involves the teaching of problem solving tools and their frameworks, as well as facilitating the application of best practice and sharing of lessons across the sourcing unit by teaching, coaching and mentoring on WCM issues for all leaders and operators within the sourcing unit.
- Safety – Utilise all appropriate safety and environmental procedures relating to the Sourcing Unit and allocated equipment to ensure a safe working environment for the whole team. Understand the legal responsibility placed upon individuals. Ensure that WCM activities, learning and training are embedded in a positive SHE culture; support teams in assessing risks for Autonomous Activities and Preventative Maintenance including Task Hazard Analysis.
- Work Place Hazards – Full knowledge of the workplace and hazards within it. Utilise all appropriate safety and environmental procedures for people, processes, materials, products and equipment relevant to the task.
- Environment – Implement and support WCM issues that reduce environmental impacts and costs associated with utilities, chemicals and product and operational wastes through maximising eco-efficient operation.
- WCM Facilitation – Full Operating knowledge of WCM pillar structure and how pillars inter-link to deliver and sustain real business improvements. Inculcates the WCM philosophy of eliminating losses and waste across all factory personnel.
- Facilitate WCM Training Workshops
- Updating and Maintain Training Database and records
- Facilitating External Services and payment
- Updating Global data systems
- Collating analysing and sharing of OEE analysis and reports
- Updating of Commons KPI Boards
- Undergraduate degree in STEM courses
- Looking for fresh graduates looking for real working experience
- Individuals living with Albinism encouraged to apply