Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
The ESL Future Leadership Program was started in 2015 to offer eligible candidates an opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in what we do and the industry at large. The program is currently in its 8th intake
We seek to give opportunities to candidates who ideally hold professional qualification in the below fields:
Accounting or Finance related field – (Ref. No. 1)
Customs Clearance – (Ref. No. 2)
Logistics & Supply Chain – (Ref. No. 3)
Shipping – (Ref. No. 4)
Human Resources – (Ref. No. 5)
Grade 1 Mechanical/Automotive Engineering course – (Ref. No. 6)
Procurement – (Ref. No. 7)
ICT – (Ref. No. 8)
- Recent graduate i.e. Not more than a year after graduation
- Must demonstrate excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Must not possess previous working experience
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, passionate and proactive
- Readiness to learn
- Should possess strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate.
All interested candidates to submit, through email, their applications, CV, academic certificates, training certificates and testimonials indicating on their application positions applying for to email@example.com, quoting reference number as per listing above. This advert runs for 14 days effective 5th to 18th September 2019.Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.