Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
4G Capital is a financial technology credit provider that supports individuals and businesses across Africa. We are currently looking for individuals who believe in our mission and will strive to achieve shared goals, living our values as servant leaders in our communities.
1.Sales and Collection Interns
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people seeking a dynamic professional career. The internship programme lasts one month. Upon successful completion interns are offered a full time contract and deployed to our new units all over Kenya and Uganda.
- A good level of general education – Diploma or degree preferred
- Computer literacy
- Education background in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- Previous internship experience in a financial institution an added advantage
- Willingness to work in all regions of Kenya (Kenyan applicants) or Uganda (Ugandan applicants).
2. Team Leaders
We are hiring Team Leaders to serve in our new markets in Kenya and Uganda. Our leaders are determined and highly motivated young operators who wish to grow their career in a results-oriented and exciting organization with a great culture.
- 1-2 years of leadership or management experience
- Previous experience and understanding of micro finance institutions
- A degree in a business-related field
- Good leadership skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- A strong, mission driven and ambitious person who leads by example.
Method of Application
To be part of this exciting team, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to indicate your field of interest as the subject header.
4G Capital is an equal opportunities employer committed to supporting diversity and rewarding talent.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. We do not charge for interviews or recruitment