Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Accountant (1 post)
- A certified public accountant registered with KASNEB.
- Holder of CPA K.
- Skilled and competent professional accountant.
- Experience in billing and financial compliance in an environment that operates integrated financial management enterprise resource planning system.
Cashiers (2 posts)
- Responsible for collecting, verifying, recording and safeguarding all company revenue – cash and credit.
- Be in possession of a certificate in accounting (KATC) and or CPA Section 2 qualifications, with minimum 2-years post qualification experience in a busy hospital environment.
Enrolled Nurses (8 posts)
- Registered with good standing with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Current practising license
- Two (2) years’ experience in any of the following areas (Maternity, Paediatrics, medical, surgical, Outpatient)
Pharmaceutical Technologists (3 posts)
- Registered with good standing with the Pharmacy and Poison’s Council.
- Current practising license.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a busy public or private hospital pharmacy
Cateress (1 post)
- Have a minimum professional qualification of higher national Diploma in hospitality management or Institutional Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- At least two (2) years relevant working experience.
- Ability to oversee the Kitchen organization with a view to optimal resource utilization, hygiene and general operation
- Planning menus and following guidelines on nutrition and healthy diet for patients.
Mortician/ Mortuary attendant (1 post)
- Two (2) years’ experience in a busy mortuary, skilled in embalming; and compassionate with excellent customer service.
Drivers (2 posts)
- Have a clean driving licence.
- At least 3 years’ experience and should be skilled in defensive driving.
For all the positions above, the following Key Competencies will apply:
Compassionate care, Patient Centred, Teamwork, Service excellence, Results Oriented, Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics.
Additional mandatory general minimum requirements
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- Basic Computer Applications.
Interested and qualified candidates for any of the positions, are requested to email a detailed CV, cover letter, indicating the position applied for, and names and contacts of two (2) referees; state their qualification, current position and current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach by 17th August 2019. Hand delivered applications are received at Chepsoo Medical Centre, Ground floor, Eden Plaza in Kapsabet.