Entry Level NGO Jobs
Submit CV Here
HELB Kenya Entry Level Jobs
HELB – Higher Education Loans Board is a state owned corporation established in 1995 and have grown to become the leading financiers of higher education in Kenya. The mandate of HELB is to source funds and lend them as affordable loans, bursaries and scholarship to students pursuing higher education in recognized institution; which we have successfully done for the past 2 and a half decades.
The Board invites applications for internship in the various departments as listed below for a period lasting 3-6 months:
- Legal Services Department
- Lending Department
- Debt Management
- Information Communication & Technology
- Corporate Communication & Customer Experience
In order to qualify for the internships, an applicant should have:
- A first degree from a recognized university in the filed relevant to the are of interest
- Graduated not earlier than two years as at the date of this advert
- Not been an intern in the Board before.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter stating area of interest together with curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the address below as as to be received not later than 7th December.
Chief Executive Officer & Board Secretary
Higher Education Loans Board
P.O Box 69489-00400
Or email address: email@example.com