Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Njimia Pharmaceuticals ltd has a long history of engaged, productive employees, and we’re looking for a Human Resources (HR) manager to continue that happy tradition. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in HR or recruitment, with a thorough understanding of HR policy and procedures. The bulk of the role will involve employee orientations, benefits administration, compensation, rewards, and conflict resolution, but there is great opportunity for developing and refining systems. We are eager to find an HR manager who easily connects with people and has a detail-oriented mindset to handle the changing nature of the workforce.
Human Resources manager
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Human Resource Management, Human resource Development, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Must have 4 years’ experience in Senior Management.
- Strong educational background with IHRM membership and Practicing License.
- Must be well versed with all Kenyan Statutory, Labour & Tax Laws.
- Must have experience managing the process of change.
- Must have experience handling HR matter during a Mergers.
- Must have excellent soft skills experience.
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Must have the ability to explain detailed legal information to staff in a straightforward way.
- Must be sincere in his/her own behavior and in dealing with others.
- Must have the ability to handle complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence.
- Proficiency in computer applications;
How to apply Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should submit their application letters and CV‘s only stating the current and expected remuneration not later than 27th August, 2019 quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Manager) to email@example.com cc. firstname.lastname@example.org.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.