Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KIBU is seeking applications from fresh Bachelors Degree graduates for its 2019 Internship Programme.
The programme aims at providing the youth with an opportunity for on- job experience to build upon skills acquired at school and enhance their employability.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 34 years.
- Must have graduated with a first Degree from a recognized institution.
- Must be available full time for the one year duration of the programme.
- Should not have undertaken any other internship or exposed to work experience since graduation.
- The deadline for application is Friday 21stJune, 2019.
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The University does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship programme nor does it offer extension.
- The University does not charge any fee for this process.
- Once selected candidates will be required to submit a Certificate of Good Conduct, proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, Copies of KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF and ID card.
- Bank Account details.
The post ICT Internship at Kibabii University appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.