Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Fidelity Insurance is seeking to recruit an ICT Service Delivery Officer based in Nairobi.
The key deliverable for the role is ensuring that the infrastructure required to run the business of Fidelity runs efficiently and optimally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Certification in Business Analytics and ITIL will be an added advantage.
- Technical qualifications in Linux Administration, VMare Certified Associate, Hardware A+, Oracle, Microsoft and Cisco will be an added advantage.
- 3 years insurance industry experience of which minimum 2 years in ICT support.
- Exposure to and understanding of General Insurance operations for optimal end user support.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by 18th October 2019.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)