Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
In line with the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, Kenya Power is offering continuing Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma students an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months with effect from September 2019.
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
- Should be a continuing student pursuing a Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/19/03
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/19/03
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be received not later than 31st July 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer.