Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Internship Opportunities at EABL
EABL operates within a multi-cultural, multinational, multi-currency environment. EABL comprises four business units: KBL, EAML, CGI and UBL. KBL is further categorised into Demand and Supply. The Supply business is involved in production of beer and spirits. The Demand business is involved in marketing and pushing the product to consumers.
This role is located within the Demand Sales business. The KAM is the high level contact between KBL and it’s key accounts and will be the “Push” Element in driving profits/NSV, volumes / brand growth. Role is also pivotal in driving trade innovation & creativity in key channels. The role has no contact and interaction with distributors and deals with off trade and future consumption.
Eligible candidates for Internship must be 3rd years or final year students – (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institutions undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.