Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
In line with the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, Kenya Power is offering recent Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma graduates an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. The internship opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months with effect from September 2019.
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
- Should have graduated with a Degree or Diploma from a recognised institution within the last two (2) years
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution
– Graduate Internships Reference No. KP1/INTGRAD/19/03
– Diploma Internships Reference No. KP1/INTDIP/19/03
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: http://www.kplc.co.ke under the Public Information tab and Career Opportunities section. Applications should be received not later than 31st July 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer.