Entry Level NGO Jobs
Submit CV Here
Internship Opportunity at Genesis Interactive
Copywriter & Social Media Community Manager Intern
The Genesis Technology Partners is one of the world’s leading digital media service
providers, delivering an extensive portfolio of large, fast-growing digital projects in
different continents. A global web and mobile enterprise, its reach is rooted across
Russia, Ukraine, Asia and Africa through its subsidiary arms.
Genesis Interactive is looking for a qualified copywriter intern and a social media community manager intern to join our digital advertising team. The two will be involved in award-winning strategic creative content development and execution;
- Collaborate with the creative and business teams to translate business
goals into unique marketing and service experiences
- Participate in the creative experience – content strategy and thought leadership for the content dispersed on the Agency’s platforms and make the Agency brand into a thought leader in digital marketing and advertising in the market
- Participate in creative brainstorms, client briefs and pitches; working with the team to create and pitch award-winning pitches and campaigns that win over the client
- Conceptualise digital campaigns, social media applications, websites, banner campaigns, direct concept & copy development (eCRM, direct, DM)
- Develop copy for digital elements of multichannel campaigns
- Effectively communicate the Agency’sservice offering with supporting rationale and thought processing that addresses business and client needs, consequently driving lead conversions
- Attend client consultations with the account management team to clarify
and internalize the brand’s requirements and core messages
- Extend global marketing strategies into effective, unique digital marketing experiences online
- Work with the team and build an unrivalled online community that evolves to own the online share of voice in digital marketing in Kenya and Africa as a whole via the social communities you build, having high engagement rates and a large following Familiarize yourself with advertising and promotional material used by competitors and understand the class of consumers the advertiser desires to reach and target advertising to their tastes
- Stay up-to date in new creative technologies and analyze new trends and data to identify unique opportunities for the Agency and its clients
- Guard against production of deceptive copy or advertisements that may lead to consumer confusion
- Scrutinize the syntax and semantics of copy
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
People with digital marketing knowledge and experience, who are looking to
break boundaries. Go beyond the norm and do something big, reinvent
advertising as we know it and make their mark.
If you have the passion, have an excellent command of the English language and a proven track-record for creating winning copy/ content, we have the place for you.
Interested applicants, kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before
20th October 2018.