Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
SCI Kenya GSK1 programme adopted a three-pronged approach combining demand-side, supply-side and an enabling policy environment to achieve programme objectives. All proposed interventions were based on evidence that they have worked in similar contexts in other countries such as Malawi, Bangladesh, India, and Rwanda among others, putting some of these countries well on track to meet their MDG 4 and 5 targets.
GSK2 will finalize the work started under the signature programme, ensuring a planned and careful transition to the MoH and/or relevant stakeholders and support the implementation of relevant and contextually appropriate innovation initiatives.
The intern will be responsible for collection, entering, cleaning, analysing and filling of data
Contract Duration: 3 months
- A Degree in either statistics, ICT, environmental/community health or a social science course from recognised institution.
- Minimum C+ in KCSE or equivalent
- Experience in a demanding Health Sector.
- A team player and ready to work with a multicultural community
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer use especially MS Excel and Word. Knowledge in online database and mobile data collection packages preferably ODK will be an added advantage
- Willingness to sign and abide by the Save the Children Safeguarding Policy
- Demonstrate proficiency in 3 statistical applications – Epi Info, Stata and SPSS
Please apply in English saving your CV and covering letter as a single document, including your salary expectations for this role. To see a full a job description, please visit our website atwww.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is subject to our Child protection standards including background checks and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified talent.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents