Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Position: Quality control Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Experience: 3 years and above
Responsible for implementing, controlling and providing factual analytical findings for all samples, as per Quality control operations and development in order to meet agreed organizational performance goals within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Receiving, sampling and analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, intermediate, bulk and finished products.
- Retesting of raw materials.
- Providing accurate information/analytical results leading to sound decisions on the approval or rejection of raw materials, packaging materials, intermediate bulk and finished products.
- Diligently implementing all approved documentation.
- Effectively implementing all approved procedures of sampling, specifications, analysis, and reporting for all samples.
- Carrying out environmental controls and keeping records.
- Preparation and standardization of reagents and volumetric solutions.
- Maintaining in a good state, the general laboratory premises, reagents, documents and equipment including the general laboratory cleanliness.
- Validation of production processes, quality control procedures and calibration of equipments and maintenance of their records.
- Implementing all the aspects of Quality control systems and associated documentations with regard to cGMP, GLP, approved Pharmacopoeias
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned from time
Minimum Qualification – Diploma in Applied Sciences i.e. Chemistry, Applied Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry
3 years relevant Experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing laboratory
Send CV and Cover letter stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com