We Are Hiring!!
Submit CV Here
Job Openings at Kenya Airways
Connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa since 1977 The Pride of Africa. Be the Pride of Africa, by inspiring our people and delighting our guests consistently.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will be tasked with developing, planning and implementing brand and tactical marketing campaigns to support commercial objectives while delivering against marketing objectives. Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Developing annual marketing initiatives that support both commercial and brand objectives, implementing below and above the line campaigns to support the objectives and updating marketing strategies based on market dynamics.
- Supporting local execution of centrally driven marketing initiatives and monitor performance posts every campaign.
- Managing brand consistency across all guest touch points.
- Identifying strategic local partnerships and potential marketing alliances for the company.
- Creating marketing plans based on the relevant distribution and target markets.
- Managing the departmental budget and monthly spent.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Marketing. Experience in airline industry will be an advantage
- Must possess a bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing. A Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
- Ability to operate in a high-pressure environment and respond to the business needs within reduced lead times.
- Able to discuss trends and plan campaigns with the commercial team; plan, recommend and take appropriate actions.
- Must be able to multi task and ensure timely execution.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Conversant with Microsoft office.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The role holder is responsible for day to day administration of the affairs of the s Kenya Airways provident fund scheme in accordance with the provisions of the Act, scheme trust deed and rules and its amendments, any other relevant legislation in force and all other legal documents related to the scheme.
- Carry out daily administration of the affairs of the scheme in accordance with the provisions of the Act, scheme trust deed and rules and its amendments, any other relevant legislation in force and all other legal documents related to the scheme;
- Maintains pension scheme records and ensures compliance with local regulations
- Ensure remittance of monthly contributions by the sponsor to the custodian in accordance with the regulations made under the Retirement Benefits Act, 1997;
- Liaise with the trustees, Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) and Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) the Department responsible for collecting domestic taxes and the scheme service providers (Fund Managers, Custodian, Auditors) in the course of administration of the scheme;
- Avail the required data of the scheme to the service providers to enable preparation of statutory returns to the regulatory bodies;
- Submit or cause to be submitted required statutory returns to the regulatory bodies;
- Compute and pay benefits to the members and their beneficiaries directly as provided for in the law and the scheme rules;
- Prepare the scheme budgets, cash flows and liquidity requirements as may from time to time be required;
- Offer secretarial services to the Board of Trustees by organizing meetings, issuing notices for the same and taking minutes during the meetings;
- Advise the trustees to ensure that the manager is investing the scheme funds in compliance with the provisions of the Act, the Regulations, scheme trust deed and rules and other relevant legislation in force;
- Organize and call annual general or special meetings, take minutes and keep record of those meetings; and
- Offer advisory and training services to the trustees, members and the Sponsor on their rights and obligations in the scheme.
- Must have a Bachelors degree preferably in any of the following specialization actuarial science, insurance, law, accounting, economics, banking, finance, investment.
- Must have CPA(K) OR ACCA.
- Certification in Pension Management is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of Five experience years in matters relating directly to pensions and administration of schemes. Fund accounting or pricing experience useful
- Proactive, determined and willing to take responsibility and ownership of tasks assigned
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines in a high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Analytically minded with strong problem solving, negotiation and communication skills Experience of managing a team and change
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external clients
- Proven leadership skills and experience in investment
- Intermediate MS Office applications knowledge
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.