Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Indepth Research Services (IRES) is an international training and consultancy organization with its head office in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRES offers a comprehensive portfolio of technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture; climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors
We are growing rapidly and are looking for an experienced full stack e-Commerce developer.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong working knowledge of back-end development and database management, and applying the below principles.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as an e-Commerce Developer
- Create custom website templates and themes for use and deployment within open source content management systems and e-Commerce frameworks
- Populate content (including text, images, databases) into websites built using open-source content management systems
- Fluidity working with e-Commerce Datasets – inventory, sales, and customer databases
- Integrate (and in some cases, customize) third-party modules and applications upon static HTML and content management system based websites
- Build and debug website forms that operate on a variety of form processors
- Troubleshoot and debug website and server errors
- Proactively communicate progress and milestone completion to project leads
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to multitask, rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer
- A passion for staying on top of industry trends and technologies
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ web development experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Skills & Technical Requirements
- PHP Laravel
- PHP & PHP5
- GIT / Gitlab
- Magento V1 & V2
- CS Cart/Cart Functionality
- Zend Framework
- 3rd Party API Connections
- Experience in ERP and POS integration
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience working with Joomla
Please provide the following as the first portion of your Cover Letter:
- Why would you make a great addition to our team?
- What qualities are you looking for in a position?
- Please specify what experience may qualify you for this position?
Digital / Online Advertising Specialist
Job Description: The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for our clients. This position is primarily focused on paid search ads within the Google and Bing advertising platforms. Campaigns will also include retargeting, display, and video ads.
In this role you will:
The essential functions of this position include the following:
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple clients
- Assisting with the choice of a Programmatic Marketing Platform;
- Set up programmatic advertising campaigns;
- Combine technical knowledge with insight about digital media and data analysis to optimize complex campaigns to meet performance objectives;
- Setting up the appropriate campaigns with the right commercials for the business and with the most suitable partners;
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Management of ad budgets, text ad creative, and keyword research
- Perform digital advertising audits
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions
The skills/qualifications we are looking for:
- A Degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant qualifications;
- Minimum of 2 years of Digital Agency experience required with in experience in Programmatic Advertising with a trading desk, DSP, or similar buy-side company required;
- Clear understanding of media landscape with special focus on digital supplier and trading market;
- Substantial knowledge in the area of Digital Advertising, buying and planning media;
- Google Ads Certification required
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Knowledge of SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising is a plus
- Experience with software for managing a digital agency
- Demonstrated ability to create online advertising campaigns that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and retention;
- Experience in campaign optimization at various stages within the sales funnel;
- Proficiency with website analytics tools (Google Analytics);
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
Method of Application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified applicants must provide current CVs, with telephone and e-mail contacts; addresses of three referees, and a cover letter with the above points to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 19th April 2019.
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.