Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
University of Kabianga is located in Kabianga Division in Kericho West District. The University is situated in the Kabianga Complex, comprising of the then Kabianga Farmers Training Center, Kabianga High School and Primary School and the Kipsigis County Council Tea Farm. .
- Must have a Masters degree in Accounting/ Finance or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Must have a Bachelors degree from a recognized University in a relevant field such as Accounting, Finance or its equivalent.
- Must have CPA (K).
- Must have at minimum of 15 years relevant experience, five (5) years of which must be at the level of Deputy Finance officer grade 14 or its equivalent.
- Must be a registered member of ICPAK or an equivalent professional body.
- Should have attended at least one leadership and governance training Program in a recognized institution
- Should have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Should demonstrate mastery and understanding of government policies, procedure and regulations governing relevant fields/areas
- Practical knowledge of ICT in relevant area is mandatory.
- Must have a Masters degree in Library and Information Sciences majoring in IT or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- A minimum of nine (9) years working experience three of which should be at grade 11 in a well established and automated academic library specializing in ICT Services.
- Must have presented papers in conferences/ workshops
- Must be computer literate
- Must have hands-on knowledge on use of library management systems.
- Must be a Member of a relevant professional society/Association.
- Ordinary Diploma or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Have two (2) years experience as laboratory/ field technologist preferably in a University/ research/ tertiary institution.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, execute and manage practicals for various agricultural programmes.
- Basic computer skills will be an added advantage.
Senior Network & Systems Administrator
- Must have a Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Minimum of twelve(12) years work experience in a relevant position 4 at which must have been at the level of grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must demonstrate competence in working in different hardware and software environments and complex system
- Must demonstrate merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Applicants must have a BSc. Degree or equivalent relevant qualifications from a recognized institution.
In addition, they MUST have the following:
- Have successfully worked for at least two (2) years at a recognized University, Research Institution or Hospital.
- Possess a valid practice license.
- Registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Teaching experience and evidence of attendance and contribution at learned conference, seminars or workshops will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts. Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant’s; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated on both the application letter and the envelope.
All applications to be addressed to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
University of Kabianga
P. O. BOX 2030 – 20200
So as to reach him not later than Monday 30th September, 2019. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes within three weeks from the date of the advertisement.
N/B: University of Kabianga is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of both gender and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted