Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Position: Retail Sales Agent
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Sales & Distribution
Closing Date: December 3rd, 2019
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with real estate development capability, and a primary focus on private equity and real estate investments in the high growth Kenyan Region. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products due to the large banking spread, and the lack of institutional grade real estate; by providing high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold. With offices in Nairobi, Nakuru, Nyeri and Kisumu – Kenya and Washington, DC – USA, we are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, education, and hospitality. Our financial services investments in Sub Saharan Africa are made through our Cytonn Africa Financial Fund (CAFF). Investments in education and hospitality are made through Cytonn Education Services and Cytonn Hospitality, respectively.
In order to better service our clients, we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work on contractual basis with the sales team as Retail Sales Agents. The Sales Agent will report to the Brand Manager as they work on recruiting more clients during retail activations on sites assigned by the supervisor.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
- Present, promote and sell our products to existing and prospective clients on allocated sites
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships while on site
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Identifying opportunities for product development, and other product offerings
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- KCSE grade D+ and above
- Diploma in any field with a passion for sales
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills prioritizing
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- A background in Real Estate, Insurance Sales, Banking, Asset Management and other financial services will be added advantage
Click Here to Apply