Entry Level NGO Jobs
Submit CV Here
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital, a leading Health Care provider is seeking to fill the following positions:
Customer Experience Officer
The successful candidate will interact with customers, provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about services offered by the Hospital.
- Maintain and promote an efficient and high quality service to all internal and external clients inclusive of patients, their families, clinicians and members of the general public.
- Log details of all communication faults and updating the Hospitals I.T. department.
- Manage queries forwarded by switchboard/reception/admissions.
- Oversee the update of Main Reception/Patient Accounts and manage any unscheduled admissions or cancellations.
- Work closely with the Health & Safety Advisor on all matters related to Health & Safety.
- Be aware of, and conversant with, the Health and Safety at Work Act and comply with the regulations set down to ensure safety to patients, visitors and colleagues.
- Record all accidents and untoward occurrences according to Hospital policy.
- Attend fire lectures and fire drills in accordance with the law and to be fully aware of the position of fire alarms, emergency equipment and exits.
- Be knowledgeable about the Hospital’s Infection Control Policies, including those that apply to their duties, such as the Hand Hygiene Policy, the Uniform
- Policy and Personal Protective Clothing Policy
- Carry out any other duties as required by the Head of Customer care
- Degree or Diploma in Customer Care or Front Office Operations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Front Office Operations.
- Must be proficient in computer usage
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills in order to interact with all levels of customers both internally and externally.
Admission and Registration Officer
The successful candidate will perform patient admission duties by gathering and recording physician, patient, and payment responsibility information while answering enquiries and providing hospital services information.
- Pre-admits patients by receiving bookings from physicians; confirming admitting privileges of physicians; interviewing patients; entering patient information to pre-admissions database.
- Provides patients with information by explaining hospital admission policies, time of admission, room selection, facilities, telephone availability, cell phone restrictions; answering inquiries.
- Secures payments by screening insurance information; identifying patients requiring pre-admission approvals from third-party payers; verifying approvals; notifying patient accounts department of self-paying admissions.
- Greets and receives patients to be admitted by conducting personal interviews; entering demographic and insurance information; confirming pre-admission information; obtaining signatures on legal consents and insurance forms; accepting patient valuables; distributing patient information literature.
- Verifies patient identity by checking identification; preparing and placing identification band on patient. Ensures patient’s arrival to hospital room or testing area by assigning patient beds; notifying nursing unit of patient’s arrival; calling volunteer to transport the patient to the assigned area.
- Admits emergency room and maternity patients by obtaining information from family members; visiting emergency room, delivery room, or patient room.
- Provides information to the public by answering admitting procedure, hospital regulation and service inquiries of patients.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, and local requirements.
- Degree /Diploma in Businesss Administration.
- Diploma in Customer Care
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Must be proficient in computer usage
Method of Application
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, three  referees and include their Telephone contacts and Email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than Friday 28th February 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.