Entry Level NGO Jobs
Submit CV Here
Modern coast coaches is looking to recruit a competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual for the roles below:
- Nairobi – 5 Posts
- Busia – 1 Post
- Kisii -3 Posts
- Kakamega -1 Post
- Mumias -1 Post
Your role will encompass but will not be limited to the below
- Book travel tickets for passengers to their respective designations. Inform passengers of the space available on the date of their travel.
- Answer customer inquiries on bookings of travel tickets and accommodation.
- Maintain inventory of passenger space availability in a booking office.
- Lead passengers to the designated location for boarding or loading.
- Check and direct passengers’ baggage to the designated location for loading.
- A diploma in a management course & experience in customer service will be an added advantage.
- At least one year’s experience of working within an office/hospitality industry and Computer literate.
- Computer skills.
- Organizational skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Able to demonstrate accurate typing and data entry.
- Time conscious esp. because of shift hours
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be a team member.
- Mature, flexible approach.
- Keen interest in the service
How to Apply
To apply for the above post kindly send your resume quoting on the subject, the role and location preference to Jobs@modern.co.ke by 20th March 2019.
Modern Coast is an equal employer and we do not charge any fees for recruitment