We Are Hiring!!
Submit CV Here
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation Latest Vacancy
Legal Officer at Kenya Broadcasting Corporation, 1 Position
Re: LEG /01/09/2018 ,Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
SS BA 1
Reporting to the Senior Legal Officer, the Legal Officer will be responsible for ensuring quality and cost effective representation of the Corporation in all legal actions brought by or against the Corporation.
Specific Terms: Two (2) years contract.
- Negotiating, drafting and vetting organization and supplier agreements / contracts
- Attending court and other tribunals and representing the Corporation in legal matters
- Preparing court documents and legal opinions
- Briefing and monitoring external lawyers to ensure legal representation is effective
- Assisting the Corporation Secretary in ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements as well internal organization policies.
- Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB)
- An Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Have a current practicing Certificate
- Minimum of two (2) years post admission work experience in a corporate environment or a busy law firm
- Good report writing skills
- IT Proficiency
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 10th October, 2018.
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation.
P.O. Box 30456-00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.
Qualified candidates staff are encouraged to apply.