Entry Level NGO Jobs
Submit CV Here
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company operating in East Africa and India. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKOpoints” inside local retail outlets, which serve as consumer access points for goods and services delivered in partnership with major suppliers. Our first consumer solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which delivers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the company which owns and operates Shell-branded fuels distribution infrastructure across Africa.
Digital Ad Sales Executive
As Digital Sales Executive, you will sell KOKO’s digital media inventory to clients across Kenya and help build one of the region’s fastest-growing ad businesses.
What You Will Do
- Sell KOKO’s digital ad inventory (both display & radio) to clients across Kenya
- Identify, develop, pitch, and execute new sales initiatives using your existing client network & further expand it with the help of the KOKO Digital Sales Manager
- Achieve your monthly sales targets by identifying and pitching to key clients
- Manage end-to-end key client relationships
- Work closely with the Ad Tech product manager to ensure all your client ads are run smoothly as per the schedule
- Track and monitor sales performance on a daily/weekly basis
What You Will Bring To KOKO
- 2+ years of experience in selling media space to corporates & SMEs in Kenya
- Excellent client network across Kenya including the large, medium, & small enterprises
- Strong understanding of digital & radio ad space, especially in Kenya
- Experience of working with an established publisher, media network or a media buying agency in Kenya
- Fluency in both Kiswahili and English
Network Operations Engineer
As Network Operations Engineer, you will monitor and manage KOKO’s network of over 700 IoT-connected, self-service machines called KOKOpoints, which dispense clean cooking fuel. Your responsibilities will include network performance monitoring, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities, network change management, and incident management. You will liaise closely with our customer and agent experience teams, as well as our engineering teams, who provide subject matter expertise on KOKO’s products. The ultimate purpose of this role is to maximise network up-time and operate the network at an efficient cost-level.
What You Will Do
- Participate in creating core processes, including defining SLAs with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide feedback to KOKO’s Engineering teams on root causes of network disruptions
- Analyse data and formulate suggestions to improve network up-time and long-term reliability
- Monitor network performance and communicate as appropriate throughout the organisation
- Use monitoring tools to identify problems with KOKOpoints in the field before any customer encounters them
- Provide feedback on network control tools and dashboards
- Own the information capture and resolution of network tickets, ensuring accurate and precise information is captured at each step of the issue life-cycle
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- University degree in relevant field, such as Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or Telecommunications
- 5+ years of experience in maintenance management of mechatronic equipment or telecommunications equipment, with a track record of high performance
- Good knowledge of electronic and mobile communications equipment, Android and embedded devices, and UPS power systems
- Understanding of how environmental and third party factors (such as network congestion or power outages) can degrade mechatronic components and affect performance
- Ability to build a proactive maintenance plan to address performance issues
- Ability to work autonomously and think on your feet
- Excellent observational skills and a forward thinking / planning attitude
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
KOKO offers a fast-paced work environment and significant professional growth opportunities. If you share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.