Entry Level NGO Jobs
Submit CV Here
Senior Accountant (2 Positions)
- Have served in the grade of Accountant for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce (Accounting option); Commerce (Finance option); Business Administration (Accounting option) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be proficient in accounting packages;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
- Attended a supervisory course lasting not less than four weeks;
- Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Meets the provision of chapter six of the constitution.
Chief Human Resource Officer
- Have served in the grade of Senior Human Resource Management Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or any other social science
- Post Graduate Diploma in human resource management
- Have Certificate in Strategic Leadership lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Have full membership of a professional body in the Human Resource field;
- Have demonstrated outstanding professional competence as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
Senior Legal Clerk
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (L LB ) and Postgraduate diploma in Law;
- Registered with relevant professional Board;
- IT proficiency;
- Minute writing skills;
- Litigation skills;
- Report Drafting and writing skills;
- Demonstrated integrity.
Click here for full job description
- Visit The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website for the full details of the job descriptions, minimum requirements and requisite work experience for each position.
- Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
- All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form Click here… and send the same in soft not scanned to the Chief Executive Officer on email@example.com.
- Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation,
Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue,
P.O Box 34585-00100,
So as to reach on/or before 30th April, 2019.