Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Latest ICT Internship in Kenya
ICT Intern at Tracom Services Limited
Tracom services limited is a fast growing software development company situated at Springette office park, Spring Valley. We are looking to engage interns in our software development team to work for a period of 6 months. The interns will work with a team of experienced developers in order to sharpen their skills and gain experience that will help them stand out in the competitive job market. Candidates who perform well at the end of the internship stand a chance to be absorbed in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, IT or related field
- Knowledge in programming languages : Java, PHP, Mobile(android/iOS), React native, C, C++ and C#
- Knowledge in Development Frameworks: Spring Framework, NodeJS
- SQL database or relational database skills : MySQL, Oracle
- Knowledge in Web Technologies: Angular,HTML5, CSS3, JQuery
- Knowledge in Methodologies: Object Oriented Programming, Agile Development.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
- A monthly stipend of Ksh. 15,000 is payable during the internship period.
Interested candidates should send updated C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org