Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Latest Internships at Zetech University
PR and Communications Intern Zetech University.
Ref: ZU/10/25/54 .
We are offering an opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate who has the desire to learn and gain experience in a fast-paced environment as an intern in the field of Public Relations and Communications.
Reporting to the Communications Assistant; the intern will gain experience in:
University Publications and website management;
Corporate Social Responsibility.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Communications or related field from a recognized tertiary institution (Must have successfully completed all course requirements and either graduated within the last 24 months or awaiting graduation)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent analytical, research, writing, and interpersonal skills;
- Skills in photography and video editing preferable;
- Team player who is eager to learn;
- Motivated and energetic.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
How to Apply
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address – firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/54 not later than 1st October 2018.