Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Latest Job Opportunity at HFC Group
System & Transaction Monitoring Officer at HFC Limited
Reporting To: Team Leader Channels
Overall Job Purpose
Responsible for monitoring of channels transactions and systems. The incumbent will be tasked with real time transactions monitoring to vet all the Bank’s transactions with a view to establishing suspicious transactions/trends to frustrate frauds and money laundering attempts.
- Ensure efficient detection of suspicious activities/transactions on potential frauds and money laundering risks.
- Analysis of unusual pattern of transactions based on various scenarios defined.
- Conduct a preliminary investigation and assess alerts for potential frauds and money laundering.
- Ensure timely, efficient reporting of suspicious transactions/activities to AML Compliance Officer and security team.
- Assist in identifying systemic procedural weaknesses and additional training requirements for the Bank.
- Provide 24 hour on call support and supervise day-to-day support of the channel system and all assigned business application systems.
- Analyse, design, program and develop accurate functionality and reports.
- Identify, propose and evaluate improvements to systems, functionality and processes as appropriate.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
- An IT or Business related degree from a reputable institution.
- Certification in ITIL is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in supporting a busy ICT environment with good knowledge of banking operations and system procedures. Should have minimum of 2 years’ experience in banking support.
- Basic knowledge of Operating System Environments –Windows Server and Linux.
- Basic SQL query writing skills, design and analysis of system workflows and system administration.
- Strong analytical skills required to organize and analyze multiple, complex data sets.
- Computer literacy essential including working with advanced data sets, pivot tables, advanced database and statistical functions and methods.
- General understanding of market place on frauds and AML issues.
- A good understanding of Channels’ transactions including Card, Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret system logs.
- Results oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven and a team player.
Application should be done online before 6th September,2018